Thursday 14 October 2010

SOMETHING TO SNUGGLE UP TO THIS WINTER..

Some more of my favourites..I just can't resist..when it comes to accessorising these little beauties always finish off the job perfectly. Guaranteed client happiness every time...I have some samples here at the showroom..drop in or leave me message for more info..


There are simply too many to go into detail, and this is only half of the collection. There is something for everyone. Modern, contemporary, classic or ethnic styles..





 Leathers, suedes, and furs..the optimum or luxurious living!







































Bed covers, cushions and throws...enjoy!




















































Please let me know, which items you are interested in, and I can tell you prices, sizes of  individual pieces, or to coordinate with what you have. As you can see we do it all.

info@blackshawinteriordesign.com
657051298
951279341
Or come in a see us to see some samples of these gorgeous products.

Poligono Nuevo la Campana 40.
Nueva andalucia.

No comments:

Post a Comment